Get your port and starboard straight with the Mariner Sweater. Featuring a black body, red portside sleeve, green starboard sleeve, and optional stylized anchor embroidery, this sweater makes a great gift for the boater in your life – or for yourself. Available in all sizes for men, women and children. Adding the embroidery? Good work takes time, please anticipate an extra week before receiving your sweater.
- All Natural Pure Wool: Eco-friendly, naturally breathable, water repellent, and flame retardant. Incredibly durable, but if it ever does wear out, you can compost it.
- The Opposite of Fast Fashion: Each Pollen product is built for fit and function, so it’ll always look good. Machine knit, hand finished, and carefully inspected for quality. Built to last.
- Literally a cottage industry: Our factory is just a cabin in the woods of the Sunshine Coast.
- Won’t Shrink: Specially treated to remove the barbs that cause itching and shrinking.
- Won’t Itch: Soft enough to wear right next to sensitive skin.
- All Weather Ready: Breathable in high heat, water-repellent in rain, thick and cozy in snow.
- Made specially for you: We do have inventory but we make any sweater to order. Once you place your order, we’ll email you an anticipated delivery date. Please look for email reply from either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Made by Real People: Pollen Sweaters keeps production local, which means jobs and trades training for our small town. If you ever have questions, call 1-800-667-6603 to speak to one of staff, or email the CEO directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wool that loves to be washed!
Here’s how to keep your sweater looking its best.
- Machine Wash: Turn your sweater inside out and wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Machine Dry: Tumble dry on a medium heat setting. You can lay the sweater flat to dry but please do not hang it to dry as this may cause it to grow longer from the weight of it while wet.
- Protect Against Moths: Machine washing clears away moth eggs that may be laying in wait to hatch and eat the wool.
- Store Safely: If you are putting your sweater away for the season, we recommend you launder it before storing in sealed plastic or in a cedar chest.
- Renew: Has your sweater stretched? Bring it back to the fit you love with a quick wash and tumble dry.
Baby, Kids Small, Kids Medium, Kids Large, Kids XL, Kids XXL, Womens XXS, Womens XS, Womens Small, Womens Medium, Womens Large, Womens XL, Womens XXL, Mens XXS, Mens XS, Mens Small, Mens Medium, Mens Large, Mens XL, Mens XXL, Mens XXXL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.